As an Apps Account Executive at Plauti you will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value #diversity. Not just because it's right, but also because getting to know different backgrounds and orientations is enriching! We have a total of 10 nationalities on the team and still counting!
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparent
Your Apps Account Executive job
Our ideal Account Executive is driven, curious, intelligent, and brings a solid prior experience in SaaS sales in similar quota-carrying roles. As an Account Executive at Plauti, you'll play a key role in acquiring new customers. You will own and manage the sales cycle to ensure Plauti's growth within our key vertical markets. Once fully ramped up, you'll know about the challenges we solve, our type of customers and of course our products and solid business-to-business sales skills.
What we expect
- Previous software sales experience, SaaS preffered;
- 1-2 years relevant closing experience;
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President's Club, Rep of the Year, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Dutch is not required);
- Experience selling to functional buyers;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with startup experience;
- Comfortably sell to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision-makers in an organization;
- Key characteristics: creative, determined, adaptable, curious, grit, resilient.
What we offer
- Your base salary will depend on your profile & experience;
- Performance-based commission plan (fully uncapped), pension plan and participation in company share option program;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- Enjoy a good lunch while chatting with your colleagues.
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast (around 3 weeks), enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as an Apps Account Executive? We are looking forward to hearing from you!