As a Corporate Tech Recruiter at Plauti you will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value #diversity. Not just because it's right, but also because getting to know different backgrounds and orientations is enriching! We have a total of 10 nationalities on the team and still counting!
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparent
Your Corporate Tech Recruiter job
Are you passionate about recruiting great people for their next career opportunity? Do you have staffing firm experience with energy to spare and a track record to prove it? Are you self-motivated, yet a team player – this means sharing ideas, thoughts, and best practices. Do you work hard, yet love to laugh and have fun? Then I would be very happy to talk to you!
In the role of Corporate Tech Recruiter, you are able to find the needle in the haystack! In a highly competitive market, you manage to attract Software Engineers, Marketeers, Sales pro’s with your creative recruitment strategies.
Source talent: we have a steady flow of candidates applying to our job postings but also have access to LinkedIn. Recruitment works hand in hand with the hiring managers to make the best employment match based on company & candidate profile.
Proven organizational skills with attention to detail. The ability to prioritize and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. Must have a positive, flexible attitude and adapt to changing job requirements and scope.
What we expect
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a (Tech) Recruiter in a fast-growing organization, in a trading firm, or agency. A track record of building successful pipelines;
- Have an intuitive sense of people and be a caring individual – after all we are in the People Business doing technology on the side;
- 2-3 years relevant (International) Recruiting experience;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Dutch is not required);
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with startup experience;
- Key characteristics: creative, determined, adaptable, curious, grit, resilient.
What we offer
- Your base salary will depend on your profile & experience;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- Enjoy a good lunch while chatting with your colleagues.
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast (around 3 weeks), enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: email@example.com. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Corporate Tech Recruiter? We are looking forward to hearing from you!