You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day: Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparent
Your Customer Success Manager job
We're looking for a commercially minded Customer Success Manager to strengthen our team for the international market. In this role, you will be the eyes and ears of the customer inside of Plauti. You make sure that we are providing all the help to our customers to make the most out of our solution as well as ensuring that internally we are aligned with our customer's needs by providing routine open and honest feedback to our development team about what our customers need to grow. You drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
As a Customer Success Manager at Plauti, you maintain a consistent schedule of communicating with customers about their adoption of our solutions, customer satisfaction, and opportunities for deeper engagement.
You Identify opportunities for customers to act as Plauti's advocates and collaborate closely with sales to support trial customers, onboarding of new customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
What we expect
- Educated to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent work experience;
- Technical aptitude and interest in learning functional capabilities of technical solutions and the ability to articulate this to clients;
- Demonstrates commercial awareness to identify new business opportunities and when to engage an Account Manager to progress;
- A confident, outward-looking, proactive communicator;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture;
- High level of written and spoken Dutch & English.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- We have very restaurant-like lunches together.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Customer Success Manager? We are looking forward to hearing from you!