Just imagine: starting work every morning with a wide smile, with a curious and inclusive bunch of developers!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living by our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover •Be transparent
Your Dynamics Developer job
Do you want to play an essential part in developing various Dynamics applications on Microsoft AppSource for improving data quality?
We are looking for someone with experience with Agile Scrum in the role of Dynamics 365/CRM Developer. Our new Development colleague is a good communicator; he/she knows how to easily clear a technical challenge to the business and other team members and has a high analytical ability. A person who knows how to analyze situations, problems, and processes and how to translate them into solutions.
Our new colleague must be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands from a large user base. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all technical and functional areas.
What we expect
- You have completed your bachelor studies, and at least 3 years of experience as a developer;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics;
- You have experience with business processes & data modeling;
- With your strong analytical skills you deliver reliable data;
- You are a strong communicator within the team and with business managers and users;
- You have a strong interest in Agile-Scrum-DevOps best practices and you know how to inspire others on these topics;
- You are just as helpful and collaborative as us. We have a good thing going in our tech team and would like a kind person to join us;
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- We have very restaurant-like lunches together.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: email@example.com. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Dynamics Developer? We are looking forward to hearing from you!