Just imagine: starting work every morning with a wide smile, with a curious and inclusive bunch of driven teams!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living by our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover
Your Junior Product Owner Job
At Plauti, we are looking for a Junior Product Owner to help us take our SaaS solution to the next level. We’re doing new things and blazing the trail, so we need someone who is energetic, wants to be a part of building something great and is ready to get stuck in!
We’re looking for a team player who would like to grow in the product ownership field and is comfortable in a fast-paced and very fun environment; has a passion for impact and content, and thrives in a start-up world.
What you’ll be doing
✓ Providing a bridge between our strategic business goals and their technical implementation; looking at the way forward and how we can get there;
✓ Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, across different areas of the business, and different geographical regions; creating conditions to enable user centered development;
✓ Participate in the review of new information and data, including business requirements to adjust the product roadmap and priorities accordingly;
✓ Assisting in maintaining our roadmap, backlog, planning, and continuously ensuring we have our priorities right;
✓ Translating the roadmap into user requirements and user stories;
✓ Present user stories to the development team for refinement.
What we expect
- An Applied Sciences / Bachelor's degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field would be preferred;
- Clear and concise communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to reason, negotiate and build consensus. Listening to stakeholders, asking the right questions, and presenting plans;
- Excellent organizational, planning, tracking and reporting skills;
- Technical knowledge relating to software development, architecture, APIs and data would be ideal;
- Able to work proactively and in an organized manner, while paying attention to detail;
- Enough energy and enthusiasm to hit the ground running;
- A broad professional curiosity: you will be working with different business teams and will need to understand their needs and learn quickly;
- Affinity with UI & UX
- Affinity with creating prototypes, and wireframes in applications like Sketch, Figma.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- We have very restaurant-like lunches together.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Junior Product Manager? We are looking forward to hearing from you!