We are happy to share that we are expanding our footprint in the region with our office opening in Lisbon. Watch us as we build a new development hub for engineering! Do you want to enjoy good food & weather all year round, work in the most vibrant part of the city and be part of a great adventure? Então leia mais!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in our Dev centre in Lisbon, where you work closely with your peers in the Netherlands; Plauti stands for solid connectivity and collaboration within our cross-regional teams. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the company’s direction, so your ideas and input are precious to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts. We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value #diversity. Not just because it's right, but also because we believe it's good business. We have a total of 10 nationalities on the team and still counting!
Our start-up culture is not just about the things we want. It's about you! Where do you want to be in the next five years? We offer you the freedom and resources to achieve your goals.
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparent.
Your Medior Agile Test Engineer Job
As a Medior Agile Test Engineer, you are part of the development team that, together with the product team, delivers a high-quality product used daily by thousands of clients worldwide. Together with your team, you will test and debug pre-released software for defects.
As a Medior Agile Test Engineer, you will help drive quality to a higher level within an Agile team. With your critical view, enthusiasm and persuasiveness, you get people moving. You are a source of information, and you use the best technology available. You will collaborate with the product and customer success teams to identify, document, and resolve product defects.
What we expect
- Familiarity with Software development tools such as Jira, GitHub, Jenkins or Confluence;
- A clear understanding of the testing methodology, preferably ISTQB;
- As a Medior Agile Test Engineer, you have at least two years of proven experience in test automation and at least three years of experience as a Test Engineer;
- You have hands-on experience with test automation tools;
- You have a structured way of working and pay attention to detail;
- You are not afraid to challenge what has been delivered/developed with the goal to get the best value out of the product;
- You are deeply self-motivated with the ability to work independently, coordinating activities within cross-regional teams;
- You are just as helpful and collaborative as us. We have a good thing going on in our tech team and would like a kind person to join us.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team with a total of 10 nationalities (and counting!);
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast (around 3 weeks), enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Medior Agile Test Engineer? We are looking forward to hearing from you!