Just imagine: starting work every morning with a wide smile, with a curious and inclusive bunch of developers!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover •Be transparent
Your .Net Developer job
Did you finish your bachelor studies and have you gained some experience with front-end and/or back-end development? Do you like to work independently and are you open to learning new programming languages? Do you value seeing the results of your input, which contributes to the development of our organization? Then we are looking for you! As a full-stack developer, you are, together with your team, responsible for the further development of our solutions. You come up with ideas for the optimization of our applications, the design at the front-end, and the testing, monitoring, and logging of the developed software.
What we expect
- You have completed your bachelor studies, and at least 5 years of experience as a developer;
- You have experience with front-end technology such as React or VueJS;
- You have experience with Azure and knowledge of the .NET framework (.NET core is an advantage);
- You are eager and open to learn new programming languages;
- You have strong communication skills in English;
- You are flexible, proactive and multitasking;
- You can explain the value of ALM (Experience with CI/CD is an advantage);
- You are just as helpful and collaborative as us. We have a good thing going in our tech team and would like a kind person to join us.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- We have very restaurant-like lunches together.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a .NET developer? We are looking forward to hearing from you!