Are you looking for a career in one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in The Netherlands?
Plauti consists of young, ambitious, and energetic people that love to have fun, but play to win. You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes their own responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts. We're ambitious, kind, and ready for super growth! We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living by our core values every day: Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover•Be transparent
Your Revenue Operations Manager Job
As our Revenue Operations Manager you will be responsible for building a stable, high-performing environment. You will have a tremendous impact on our Sales and Customer Success organizations, where you help the business grow by achieving our overall sales targets, by establishing high levels of quality, accuracy in planning and forecasting approaches. Your dynamic role as a Revenue Operations Manager is to assume full responsibility of implementing revenue and forecasting. Also, you will also be responsible to generate new leads for our company in the sense of converting more businesses to our future customers. Our RevOps manager should be a data-driven decision-maker, deferring to concrete information to make judgements and give business guidance.
What you’ll be doing
✓ Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics and monitoring; ARR management, Net Revenue Retention tracking and maintaining & building nurturing and onboarding automations for inbound leads;
✓ Develop a central set of KPIs to track sales, success team results and identify opportunities for improvement and establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales and success organizations;
✓ Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales and success team configurations and hiring plans to support our growth objectives;
✓ Own our Salesforce implementation, where Salesforce is our single and key platform for collaboration across Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Finance;
✓ Partner with Finance to build out a world class deal desk process and team and partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement and deliver sales and revenue retention forecast models;
✓ Create the framework for instrumenting and continuously improving the executing of our lead to opportunity to closed won funnel and conversion tracking & analysis (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics).
What we expect
- Background in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations, 3-5+ years of experience, analytics and strategy within a high growth SaaS company;
- A very thorough understanding of B2B SaaS sales, pipeline management, and forecastings;
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as Customer Success;
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics focused culture;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story;
- Enough energy and enthusiasm to hit the ground running and you are someone who takes ownership of your work and are proud in what you do;
- A strong command of the English language is required; Dutch is preferred but not essential;
- Have a deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and the administration of them; a Salesforce Administrator certification is helpful but not required.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- We have very restaurant-like lunches together.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: email@example.com. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Revenue Operations Manager? We are looking forward to hearing from you!