You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated dev team in Arnhem, where you work closely with your peers in Lisbon, Portugal. Plauti stands for solid connectivity and collaboration within our cross-regional teams. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together, we determine the company’s direction, so your ideas and input are precious to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts. We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes, but that's another story ;-).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value #diversity. Not just because it's right, but also because getting to know different backgrounds and orientations is enriching! We have a total of 10 nationalities on the team and still counting!
Our start-up culture is not just about the things we want. It's about you! Where do you want to be in the next five years? We offer you the freedom and resources to achieve your goals.
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day:
Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparent.
Your Senior Full-stack Developer Job
Have you gained 7+ years of experience in Front- and Back-end Development? Do you like to work independently, and are you open to learning new programming languages? Do you value seeing the results of your input, which contributes to the development of our organization? You can improve the skills of your colleagues and advise them on the best possible solution. You like working in a fun, ambitious, and international team and collaborating with front- and back-end peers. You come up with ideas for optimizing our applications, and you are familiar with NoSQL databases like MongoDB. We expect our new Senior Full-stack developer to be experienced with testing and debugging and comfortable working with both front- and back-end languages.
What we expect
- You will be working with Java or .NET and Typescript, and Vue 3;
- You're comfortable working with both front- and back-end languages;
- Familiar with NoSQL databases like MongoDB;
- You are aware of the latest developments in your development stack;
- You are motivated to complete sprints together with the team successfully;
- Knowledge and experience with (git) version control (CI/CD infrastructure is a plus);
- You are deeply self-motivated with the ability to work independently, coordinating activities within cross-regional teams.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team with a total of 10 nationalities (and counting!);
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Great team-building days.
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast (around 3 weeks), enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Senior Full-stack Developer? We are looking forward to hearing from you!