Plauti Data Management is accessed via Plauti Cloud.
Access Plauti Cloud
To access Plauti Cloud:
- Go to https://cloud.plauti.com.
- Log in using your Salesforce Production user account.
Do not use a Sandbox user account here. Once logged in, you can connect with a Sandbox org if you want.
- When prompted, allow access for Plauti Cloud - Login Services.
- Read the Terms of Service. Confirm that you are authorized to accept the Terms of Service, and accept them. Click Proceed.
You are now logged into Plauti Cloud. In Plauti Cloud you can manage your licenses, run Duplicate Check jobs, and more.
Connect to an ORG for using PDM
To install Plauti Data Management (PDM), first create a connection with the ORG where you want to start using PDM.
- Connect the Salesforce ORG where you want to use PDM by clicking Create your first connection. Later on you can connect to more ORGs if you want.
- Click Salesforce Production or Salesforce Sandbox to connect with the Salesforce Production or Sandbox Org where you want to install PDM.
- Click Connect .
- In the Salesforce Login window, enter your login data for the Salesforce ORG you want to connect to and click Log In.
- When prompted, allow access to Plauti Cloud - Connection Services.
- Agree to the terms of the Data Processing Agreement and click Proceed.
You are now logged in.
- The first time you log in you will be greeted with a short guided tour. Click Next to get introduced to all the Plauti Cloud features, or click Close to skip the tour.
To install PDM in your Salesforce ORG:
- In the left-side menu, go to Installer > Install Applications.
- At Select a Connection, select the connection to the ORG where you want to install PDM.
- At the Plauti Data Management line, click Install.
The Duplicate Check, Data Action Platform, and Record Validation apps are selected.
- Duplicate Check will be installed for the Lead, Contact and (Person) Account objects. If you want to install Duplicate Check for more objects, enter them under Search And Select More Objects.
- Click Next.
- In the confirmation window, review the installation information.
- If you do not have a license yet, toggle the button to request a free trial. If you already have a license you will not see this option.
- Click Start to start the installation.
You have now installed Plauti Data Management and all its apps. In the left-side menu, at Install History, you will find the installation details.