Use the Mass Update action to update several records with identical data.
- Select the records you want to update in a list view, or by creating a new job.
- In the Action Launcher (top right in list view, or the next window in the DAP Job modal), select Mass Update and click Next.
- In the next window, select a field to update and enter the new value. Enter a set value to add to all selected records, or click Insert Field Variable to use a field variable.
If you leave a value empty, the field will be cleared on the records.
- Add more fields to update with the + Add Field button. Remove fields with the Delete Field button. Click Next.
- In the confirmation window, check the changes you will be making and click Start.
If you ran the action from a list view: once the progress bar is at 100% completed, click Finish to return to the object overview.
If you ran the action as a Job, you are returned to the Job Overview, where you can view the job results information via the Info button.
You have now updated all selected records.