Use the Set Account Hierarchy action to set an account hierarchy in a drag-and-drop interface. See how accounts are related and change the hierarchy of multiple accounts in one go.
To set an account hierarchy:
- Select the accounts you want to order in a list view.
- In the top right-hand corner (as a button or in the menu), click Action Launcher.
- In the Action Launcher modal, select Set Account Hierarchy and click Next.
- In the next window, the selected accounts are shown. If they already are part of a hierarchy, their parent and child records are shown as well.
- Click-and-hold on an account record, and move it over the intended parent record. Release to drop the record. A hierarchy is created.
- Click Next.
- Check the summary and click Start.
- Once the progress bar is at 100% completed, click Finish to return to the Account overview.