I can't find the Duplicate Check app in the App Launcher; why?
The Duplicate Check might not have been added to your profile.
You can ask the System Administrator of your Salesforce org to grant access to the app to your profile, by following these steps:
1. Go to Salesforce Setup > Quick Find: App Manager.
2. Find "Duplicate Check" Classic/Lightning, and click the arrow icon > Edit.
3. Add the Duplicate Check app to the desired user profiles:
- If you are using Classic, in the opened window, scroll down to Assign to Profiles;
- If you are using Lightning, in App Settings, choose User Profiles.