Step 1 Log in
- Execute DC Local
- At the DC Local login overview, you have the option to choose in which Salesforce environment to log in. Choose between the Salesforce 'Sandbox' and Salesforce 'Production' environment.
- Use your Salesforce credentials to login into DC Local.
- Make sure that you grant DC Local access to perform the following actions: Access your basic information, Access and Manage your Data, Perform requests on your behalf at any time. Otherwise, DC Local won't work.
- After a successful login, you will see the DC Local Job selection page
Step 2 Send job to DC Local
- In your Salesforce environment navigate to the DC Job page. Click 'Add New Job' After you finish configuring the job, click 'DC Local' button.
Step 3 Find and run a job in DC Local
- Now the created job will be visible at the DC Local 'Available Jobs' panel and ready to be processed. You can send multiple external jobs to DC Local.
- After clicking 'Select', you will see the 'Job Details'. After reviewing you can click 'Start Job'.
- When the job is finished, you will see a link that will lead you to the job results overview page in Salesforce. From there you can choose a further action, like merging or converting the records.
- You can now press 'Back' and start another job or just close the program.