By activating auto processing, Duplicate Check local will automatically find new jobs with an interval of 30 seconds. Jobs that are queued in Salesforce to be run in DC Local will be processed automatically without any user interaction.
Activating Auto Processing
- Open DC Local and log in using your Salesforce credentials.
- Open the "Settings" tab
- At "Auto Processing", enable "Auto Process jobs" by checking the checkbox.
- At "Abort auto-process on failure", decide if you want Duplicate Check Local to stop or continue processing jobs in the possible event of a failing job.
De-activating Auto Processing
There are two ways of de-activating Auto Processing
- You can de-activate auto processing by accessing the settings tab and set the "Auto Process jobs" checkbox to false.
- You can de-activate auto processing while a job is running, by unchecking the checkbox at "Auto process next job".