Just imagine: starting work every morning with a wide smile, with a curious and inclusive bunch of Sales guys and girls!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day: Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparant
Your Sales Development job
Plauti is looking for a high-energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you are tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate is able to work well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, is highly self-motivated, and easily initiates informative contact with prospects. You will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What we expect
- You have recently finished your bachelor studies and you may have 1-2 years work experience (not required);
- You have strong communication skills in English (preferably native, Dutch is a bonus;
- You can recognize yourself in the following character keywords: curiosity, drive, adaptable, grit, resilient;
- You have great research skills and affinity with technology;
- You are comfortable with reaching out and making contact via phone, email, and social media.
- Key characteristics: creative, determined, adaptable, curious, grit, resilient.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- We have very restaurant-like lunches together.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Sales Representative? We are looking forward to hearing from you!