Just imagine: starting work every morning with a wide smile, with a curious and inclusive bunch of Sales guys and girls!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day: Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparant
Your Sales Development Representative job
Plauti is looking for a high-energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to join our growing enthusiastic and motivated team. In this role, you are tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate is able to work well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, is highly self-motivated, and easily initiates informative contact with prospects. You will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
Since the majority of our market potential is US-based, it is important that you are flexible in terms of working hours to serve our prospects in the Central timezone (CT).
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing-generated leads;
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with high attention to detail;
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts;
- Track all relevant qualifications and lead management activity using Salesforce.com;
- Quickly learn the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions;
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Curiosity, drive, adaptability, grit, resilient, positive attitude, you are competitive and proactive;
- Great research skills and affinity with technology;
- Comfortable with reaching out and making contact via phone, email and social media.
What we expect
- You have recently finished your bachelor studies and you may have 1-2 years work experience (not required);
- You have strong communication skills in English (preferably native, Dutch is a bonus;
- You can recognize yourself in the following character keywords: curiosity, drive, adaptable, grit, resilient;
- You have great research skills and affinity with technology;
- You are comfortable with reaching out and making contact via phone, email, and social media.
- Key characteristics: creative, determined, adaptable, curious, grit, resilient.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- Enjoy a good lunch while chatting with your colleagues.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Sales Representative? We are looking forward to hearing from you!