Just imagine: starting work every morning with a wide smile, with a curious and inclusive bunch of guys and girls!
You will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team, where everyone takes responsibility. We give you our trust from the moment you start with us, and the freedom to develop yourself in the way that works for you. Together we determine the direction of the company, so your ideas and input are very valuable to us. We have short lines of communication, which means that you can always ask your colleagues for help or a moment to exchange thoughts.
We collaborate a lot. We are all for the team spirit. You can see that in our jokes and memes too, but that's another story ;-).
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value #diversity. Not just because it's right, but also because getting to know different backgrounds and orientations is enriching! We have a total of 10 nationalities on the team and still counting!
Together, we create a workplace where we can be the best versions of ourselves by living our core values every day: Take responsibility • Embrace change • Enjoy freedom • Inspire • Discover • Be transparant
Your Customer Support Agent Job
Are you a real problem solver focused on keeping customers happy? Are your communication skills focused on fact finding and are you tech savvy? Do you think it is important to see the results of your input and to contribute to the development of our organization? Then we are looking for you!
In this varied role, you will be responsible for the satisfaction and retention of our existing customers. You make sure they get as much value from our solutions by assisting customers when they have product related questions or issues. Together with the team you will investigate the issue, present the resolution and validate with the customer if their issue has been resolved. You will also participate in online customer workshops to introduce new features or present use cases.
Since we work internationally it is important that you are flexible in terms of working hours. Sometimes it is only possible to schedule an appointment in the evening due to the time difference with our US based customers. But this is not a problem for you, and you compensate for this at another time.
What we expect
- You have recently finished your bachelor studies and you may have 2-4 years’ work experience (not required);
- You are tech savvy and a good internal & external communicator;
- You are stress-resistant, have a good overview and are proactive;
- You are independent and eager to immerse yourself in our solutions as quickly as possible;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours, given our global customer portfolio;
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Key characteristics: creative, determined, adaptable, curious, grit, resilient;
- Nice to have; Basic coding skills and the ability to read / modify sample code for customer requests.
What we offer
- Excellent working conditions;
- You can choose your own devices;
- You will be part of an ambitious team;
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated;
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours;
- Work Hard. Play Hard. There is time for a game of FIFA;
- Make use of our great team-building days;
- Enjoy a good lunch while chatting with your colleagues.
You like what you read but you have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready, talk to you soon!
Do you want to join us as a Customer Support Agent? We are looking forward to hearing from you!